| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vlissingen in January is very cool at 3.2 °C (37.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.4 °C (34.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 3.6 °C (6.5 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry. Only 61.8mm (2.4in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 7:55 long and the longest day is 9:02 long with an average length of 8:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Vlissingen January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Vlissingen, Netherlands
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Vlissingen:
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 186.9 kms (116.2 miles) NNE
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) NNE
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) NE
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 131.2 kms (81.5 miles) NE
- Gemert, Netherlands - 145 kms (90.1 miles) E
- Essen, Germany - 233.9 kms (145.3 miles) E
- Cologne, Germany - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) ESE
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) ESE
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) SE
- Brussels, Belgium - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) SE