| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vlissingen in February is cool at 3.3 °C (37.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 4.1 °C (7.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 44.3mm (1.7in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:06 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 9:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Vlissingen February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vlissingen, Netherlands
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vlissingen:
- Den Helder, Netherlands - 186.9 kms (116.2 miles) NNE
- De Kooy, Netherlands - 183.9 kms (114.3 miles) NNE
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - 131.5 kms (81.7 miles) NE
- De Bilt, Netherlands - 131.2 kms (81.5 miles) NE
- Gemert, Netherlands - 145 kms (90.1 miles) E
- Essen, Germany - 233.9 kms (145.3 miles) E
- Cologne, Germany - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) ESE
- Maastricht, Netherlands - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) ESE
- D'Uccle, Belgium - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) SE
- Brussels, Belgium - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) SE